I am trying to send from Venmo to my PayPal because I have a debit card with PayPal but it keeps saying “Something went wrong let’s try again.

When you encounter the error message "Something went wrong, let’s try again" while trying to send money from Venmo to PayPal using a PayPal-linked debit card, here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
Check Your Internet Connection:
Ensure you have a stable internet connection. Sometimes, a weak or unstable connection can cause transaction failures.
Verify Account Details:
Double-check that your PayPal-linked debit card details are correct in both Venmo and PayPal. Any discrepancies can cause issues during the transfer.
Ensure Sufficient Funds:
Make sure you have sufficient funds in your Venmo account or linked bank account to cover the transfer, including any fees.
Update the App:
Ensure that both the Venmo and PayPal apps are updated to their latest versions. Outdated apps can sometimes cause glitches.
Try Again Later:
Sometimes, the error might be due to temporary server issues with Venmo or PayPal. Waiting a few minutes and trying the transaction again could resolve the problem.
Clear Cache and Data:
Clearing the cache and data for the Venmo app can help resolve issues related to app performance. You can do this through your phone’s settings.
Use a Different Payment Method:
If the issue persists, try linking a different debit card or bank account to see if the transaction goes through successfully.
Contact Support:
If none of the above steps work, it may be helpful to contact Venmo or PayPal customer support. They can provide more specific troubleshooting steps or identify any issues with your account.
By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the issue and successfully transfer money from Venmo to PayPal. If the problem continues, support teams can offer further assistance.