Investors and financial planners through social networks have reported the issue with Robinhood’s commission-free trading app. While it is still popular among young investors, it might not be the best choice as an investment tool for everyone. There is also one more issue which user often ask- “why doesn’t Robinhood have a ‘Sell All’ option to sell all my stocks at once?” The absence of the "Sell All" option might be a bit frustrating initially especially for investors who wish to sell their entire portfolio in a hurry.
So how to sell stock Robinhood? You need to simply click on the "sell," button in your order's window when you are it is ready. You need to do this process manually in the Robinhood mobile app. Let’s begin and learn more about how to sell all stocks on Robinhood.

Why Robinhood Doesn't Have a "Sell All" Option?
There are several reasons why Robinhood does not have a Sell All option:
• First reason could be related to the company's emphasis on responsible investing.
• A "Sell All" feature would allow users to make quick decisions, particularly in times of extreme market volatility. The market for stocks is a volatile market, and panic selling could cause substantial losses.
• In requiring users to sell their individual positions in a single step, Robinhood encourages its users to be mindful of their decisions. This can help encourage more responsible and thoughtful investing techniques.
• Robinhood's infrastructure might also play a role. The introduction of a feature that permits millions of users to sell all their stocks at once can strain the system in times when markets are booming.

How to Sell All Your Stocks on Robinhood?
Although Robinhood does not have a single-click "Sell All" button, there are several ways to sell your entire stock in a short amount of time. The easiest way to sell all your stocks through Robinhood is to scan your portfolio and then manually sell each of your positions. Although this could be a time-consuming process in the case of holding multiple stocks, it is also the only method available now. Here is how to sell stocks on Robinhood:
• Open the Robinhood app on your Android or iPhone device.
• Check out your Portfolio.
• Click on each stock you would like to offer for sale.
• Click "Trade," then "Sell."
• Then enter the number of stocks you wish to sell or click the “Sell All” button.

FAQ
Is there a way to sell everything on Robinhood?
There is currently no Sell All button on Robinhood. However, you can sell each of the stocks manually through Portfolio section in the Robinhood app.

How do I cash out all my stocks on Robinhood?
To cash out all your shares on Robinhood it is necessary for each one of your stocks to be sold at a time on the platform.

Why won't Robinhood let me sell all my shares?
There are several reasons due to which Robinhood will not let you sell the shares such ad market conditions, or funds that are not settled.

Does Robinhood have a sell all option?
As of now Robinhood does not have “Sell All” option.