I'm not the type of person to be worried about 2K ratings. However, they do appear to be in line, by and large. I'd put Ja Morant with a point, or two lower than Jayson Tatum or Jimmy Butler, yet that's an issue. The majority of the time, these numbers reflect the current state of the NBA from my viewpoint (at least) among the 11 players above.

A season ago, Embiid finished runner-up in MVP voting ahead of Jokic for the second straight year. The 28-year-old averaged a league-leading 30.6 point per contest (61.6 percent accurate shooting), 11.7 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.5 blocks and 1.1 steals. In the past, he's earned the 2K rating that demonstrates his place among the top of the top.

If you're trying to figure out what the most effective dribble movements in NBA 2K23 are, you've been to the right place. We'll be able to demonstrate what we believe to be the most effective moves in each of the categories of dribbling. We'll keep the order so that we can list techniques that most builds could employ, and a few others that have more specific requirements. There's a lot to get through, of course that's why we're going to dive into.

The best dribble moves within NBA 2K23 are going to vary from one player to the next. The fact is, it all is dependent on your build. So, don't consider all the tips we've given below as a guideline; feel at liberty to try different things and find what works best for you. But, we'll strive to ensure that the tips we offer are applicable to almost every model. You are welcome to share your personal preferences in the comment section.
The NBA 2K series game has been popular for many years, the next work NBA 2K23 is on the schedule now. In NBA 2K23 MyTEAM. If you need NBA 2K23 MT, Buy it at NBA2king.com