To send money from Venmo to Cash App without paying any fees, you must take a few steps because direct transfers are impossible between the two platforms. Link the same bank to your Venmo account and Cash App account. Transfer the desired amount of your Venmo account balance to your bank. You can do this by opening the Venmo App, selecting "Transfer to Bank," and then selecting the linked bank account. This standard transfer is usually free and takes between 1 and 3 business days to process.

After the funds have been transferred to your bank account, you can add the money to the Cash App by clicking "Add Cash" and entering the amount transferred from Venmo. The two-step method allows you to transfer money from Venmo to Cash App without fees. However, it could take a few extra days to complete the transfer. You can manage your finances on both platforms without additional costs by using your bank account as an intermediary.

How to Transfer Money from Venmo to Cash App?
You can transfer money between Venmo and Cash App for free by following simple steps. This involves linking your bank to both platforms. Here is how to send money from Venmo to Cash App:
Step 1: Venmo requires you to link your bank account.
To access settings, tap on the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner of the screen and select "Settings."
Click "Payment methods" and select "Add a bank or card."
Follow the instructions to verify and add your bank account. Venmo makes two small deposits into your account to verify it.

Step 2: Link your bank account to the Cash App
Open the Cash App
The banking icon is located at the screen's bottom left corner.
Click "Link Bank", and then follow the prompts. You will be prompted to verify and add the bank you linked with Venmo.

Step 3: Transfer Money from Venmo to Your Bank Account
Open the Venmo app on your phone
Select "Transfer to Bank" from the menu and enter the amount you want to transfer.
Select the linked bank account and initiate the transfer. It usually takes between 1-3 days.

Step 4: Transfer money from your bank account to the Cash App
Tap the "Add Cash" icon on the banking app.
Enter the amount you transferred via Venmo, and confirm your transfer.
Follow these steps to transfer money seamlessly between Venmo and Cash App.

How to Send Money from Venmo to Cash App?
You will need to use your bank account to transfer money between these popular apps for free. Here is how to send money from Venmo to Cash App:
Transfer funds from Venmo into your bank account: Follow the instructions above to transfer money from Venmo into your linked bank accounts.
Transfer funds from your bank account to Cash App. Once you have the funds in your account, you can transfer them to the Cash app.
This method is a little more time-consuming but avoids the transfer fees you might incur otherwise.

Why Can't I Transfer Money from Venmo to the Cash App Directly?
Venmo Cash App and other mobile payment platforms compete in the mobile payment space. They do not currently support direct transfers. Due to the lack of direct integration, you must use your bank account to transfer money between Venmo Cash App.

FAQ
Why can't I transfer money from Venmo to Cash App directly?
Venmo Cash App and other platforms do not allow direct transfers. To transfer money between Venmo to Cash App, you will need to use your bank account as an intermediary.

How long does it take to transfer money from Venmo to Cash App?
Venmo transfers money to your bank account within 1-3 days. After the money is in your bank, you can instantly transfer it to Cash App, but depending on your bank, this may take up to 1 to 3 business days.
Can you transfer money out of Venmo without a fee?
If you select the standard option of a 1-3 business day transfer, then yes, it is free. Instant transfers are subject to a fee.

How do I transfer money from Venmo for free?
Use the standard transfer to transfer funds from Venmo into your linked bank account. This process can take 1-3 business days, but no fees exist.

How do I link my Venmo debit card to my Cash App?
To link your Venmo card with the Cash App:
Select "Link Bank" by tapping on the banking icon.
Enter your Venmo debit card details to complete the link process.